Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Registrations Administrator - Apprenticeship
Wage: GBP230 - 269 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade D/level 3 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
Providing both international and nationwide recruitment solutions to specialist sectors across the UK. Established in 1997 my client has successfully grown by delivering its services with integrity and professionalism. Seeking an individual who will support registrations administration ensuring candidates pre-registration process runs smoothly and effective, collecting required documentation and arranging interviews.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Validating candidate right to work documentation at interview
- Use questioning and listening skills to enhance the candidate experience
- Add all new registration information to the system and upload all candidates validated documents in a timely manner
- Updating CRM system and providing reports of the numbers and times of interviews
- Liaising with Hire Managers, Compliance team and Compliance Manager
- Have a full awareness of what compliance does, the detail and where to obtain any additional information
- Be first contact for issues/complaints from candidates, escalating where necessary to Team Leader
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunitiesto help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.