GBP21,000 - GBP24,000
An established organisation is looking to recruit a Laboratory Supervisor to join their Microbiology team. Working alongside an industry-leading team of professionals, you will be responsible for supervising lab activities, planning workload and providing technical support to the team. This is an ideal role for someone with lab experience who is looking to progress into their first management position.
- Scheduling workload
- Stock management
- Managing and maintaining documentation and records for traceability purposes
- Writing contract proposals
- Checking results
- Providing technical support to lab team
- Monitoring calibration checks to ensure compliance with ISO 17025
Skills and Experience required:
- Significant experience in a microbiology laboratory environment
- Experience of working to recognised quality systems
- Experience of supervising a team
- Due to location, a car and driving license is required
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Search & Selection Ltd is an independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are dedicated to providing a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.