Corporate Administration Analyst
You'll join the team that takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business.
As an Analyst, you'll look closely at the detail of how our business is run and how we're performing. It's about using the information we have for financial planning and seeing first-hand the impact you're making to our success. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. It means now, more than ever, we need to keep on top of our finances.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm
Salary: GBP39,865 rising to GBP43,765
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Protection Analyst to join on a full time permanent basis. Working within a growing team, you need to be a confident communicator, highly organised and have a passion for Data Protection and Privacy. It's a role that's full of variety and challenges, requiring a talented individual who is able to work within a busy team.
• Supporting and promoting compliance with data privacy legislation and best practice
• Involvement in strategic data protection initiatives
• Engaging with project teams to advise on privacy controls (including the completion of data privacy impact assessments) and mitigation of risks
• Conducting root-cause analysis in relation to personal data breaches and identifying remedial actions
• Reviewing and developing data protection policies/procedures/processes for effective and efficient data protection compliance
• Identifying and proposing steps to address compliance gaps or deficiencies ahead of implementing agreed measures
• Strong communicator, excellent time management and detail orientated attributes
• Degree level education (2:1 or higher preferred) or equivalent
• Ability to undertake business needs analysis/requirements gathering
• Previous experience within the Data Protection/Privacy field
• Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external stakeholders
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Privacy related qualifications are desirable