Graduate Analyst for National Business
Are you a driven, analytical graduate or equivalent, looking for a role that will challenge you in an enjoyable and diverse environment? Katie Bard are pleased to offer the opportunity to join one of our outstanding clients, as a temporary Graduate analyst. This position is currently advertised as a one-year opportunity, subject to a probationary review after 12 weeks with expected rise in salary. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to gain professional experience in data analysis and project work, whilst contributing as part of a strong team to the work of the organisation.
As a Graduate analyst, you will be responsible for contributing to the project delivery of your team, helping to maximise outcomes and increase the success of all projects and duties. This will involve, but is not limited to:
- Gathering and analysing large quantities of data
- Creating reports to present findings and recommendations
- Utilising Excel, Word and other platforms and programs
- Communicating clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Working as part of a team to improve and deliver the project
- Reporting directly to team leaders and senior management
- Working on individual initiative
The ideal candidate will be educated to a graduate level or equivalent, possessing a strong academic record. An analytical mindset is essential, including the ability to process and interpret large volumes of data as well as drawing conclusions and insight from this. Good written and verbal communication ability, as well as the ability to work as both part of a team and on individual initiative, is essential, and ability with MS office and other IT tools is desirable.
In return, our client is willing to offer a strong benefits package, including
- Wage of GBP8.50 per hour, with the potential to increase based on performance
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Excellent training
- Engaging work and opportunities for further development
- A sociable environment that is both professional and enjoyable
To find out more or to apply for this position, please contact Ruth on 0, or apply via our website. Katie Bard is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds and identities.