Personal Assistant to support MD 2 months initially temp to perm possibility
Personal Assistant 2 months temp initially looking at long term option
Your new company
Local Financial services provider is looking to appoint a Personal Assistant on an initial 2 month assignment with the possibility of a long term tenure.
Your will be providing support to one of the companies Managing directors, this will include diary management, audio typing, travel itineraries and message taking
Your new role will include
- To support the Managing Director by providing accurate and timely secretarial support.
- Managing the Managing Directors diary for both business and personal appointments.
- Audio typing and distributing memos around the office
- Arranging travel itineraries for trips clients further afield and his holidays.
- Telephone communication with clients and taking accurate messages
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of providing secretarial support in a busy office environment
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills with the ability to handle a busy, varied workload and to cope with interruptions and changes
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, meet set deadlines and pay meticulous attention to detail completing tasks fully, accurately and on time, prioritising where appropriate
- Ability to deal with confidential information or situations in an appropriate and sensitive manner
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats, including telephone, email and in person with a wide range of people
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.