Concierge / Receptionist (Nights)
Concierge / Receptionist (Nights)
12hour (6pm-6am) Shifts 4on 4off
- Do you want to be a brand ambassador for a forward-thinking, passionate company?
- Are you self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm?
- Do you enjoy ensuring customers and stakeholders receive excellent service?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working alongside an industry leading employer who pride themselves on their transparency and outstanding customer focus.
Our client are looking for up to 4 Concierge staff working a 6pm to 6am shift pattern (nights), on a 4 days on, 4 days off rota.
Role & Responsibilities of the Concierge / Receptionist
General Concierge Services:
- Sign in all visitors to the building and ensure they are aware of fire evacuation procedures.
- Maintain and update concierge logbook/handover list, noting all activity on shift
- Ensure all keys are coded and held securely and are signed for on release/return by contractors/ customers/ letting agent and records kept and undertake audit of keys held in storage every night.
- Receive and sign for all parcels on behalf of customers and issue parcel notices as required. Return any incorrectly addressed mail to Royal Mail post man.
- Obtain and record meter readings for customers, letting agent and Management.
- Ensure no smoking in the communal areas is strictly adhered to.
Site Security/Access Control:
- Control access to the building and maintain security of the building and its customers.
- Manage programming and replacement of key fobs for all customers as per instructions from letting agent. Liaise with gym operators to manage access control to gym for individual customers.
- Monitor CCTV and arrange image downloads as needed. Report any criminal or suspicious activity to police.
- Undertake regular patrols of all communal areas including external grounds, leisure facility and allocated car parking spaces, and report any issues/defects to Management.
- Ensure fire exits, walkways and communal corridors are clear at all times. If there is something causing obstruction, remove or report as appropriate. Check all fire doors are closed and in good order.
- Ensure general health and safety compliance on site.
- Log all cleaning issues on patrol and request any spot cleaning from onsite cleaners where required. Ensure building is kept clean and tidy at all times and supervise cleaners as necessary.
- Obtain copies of service records and reports for onsite file.
- To ensure the proper control of consumables stock and equipment held on site through inventory records and inform Management of any stock replenishment.
- Ensure the staff welfare facilities are kept clean and tidy and health and safety compliant.
- Greet all customers and their visitors to the building.
- Oversee and manage car parking of bays allocated to the building. Liaise with Management / customers when enforcement is required.
- Update customers on communal area works via notices on communal notice boards/letters. Ensure notice boards are kept up to date and relevant.
- Assist with building induction for new customers including location and use of bin stores, mail boxes, car park and other shared services.
- Feedback any information to and from customers as required by Management.
- Respond to all customer queries and provide a high level customer service to customers. Maintain a courteous and helpful manner when liaising with all customers.
- Assist customers with any questions about their apartment and development. Provide general information and advice to customers about the locality, tourist information and amenities.
- Assist customers with any large bags, deliveries, etc as required.
- Address and seek resolution for any complaints raised by customers as per procedure notes and update Management on outcome or if any further action is required (i.e. noise disturbance).
About You as the Concierge / Receptionist:
- Excellent Customer service experience within a similar role.
- Actively embrace and work within the Company Values.
- Able to show an understanding of and commitment to good customer care.
- Able to show an understanding of and commitment to property services and managing relationships with Customers and stakeholders.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and verbally, including drafting correspondence and documents.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a varied and demanding role with appropriate supervision.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and be organised and efficient.
- Demonstrable experience and ability to use ICT packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and enthusiasm.
- Pragmatic, creative approach to problem solving, with emphasis on fast and practical solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for own actions and development opportunities, maintaining high levels of integrity.
- Commitment to equality, diversity, and mutual respect; accepting differences and treating everyone fairly.
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for Eileen Richards Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.