Job Title: CNC Machinist
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: Negotiable Dependent on Experience
Setter - Programmer - Operator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Machinist to work at our client's site in Stoke-on-Trent within their manufacturing department, the role will require the successful candidate to machine components for the water industry, using various machines and control systems. The ideal candidate would have experience of CNC milling and Turning
Duties to include but not be exclusive to:
- To produce components within tolerance and in line with agreed schedules
- Ensure adherence to working practices, procedures, and H&S
- Ensuring work is completed on time
- Operate air tools
- Use of overhead cranes
- Use of various measuring devices
- Maintain a clean work area
- Any other as required
Our client is looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Time served apprenticeship in a relevant subject.
- Higher education in a relevant subject preferred.
- Fanuc Programming (G code): 5 years + preferred.
- Manufacturing: 5 years + preferred.
- Manual machining (mill/lathe) preferred.
- Normal Working Hours will be Mon-Fri 14:00 to 22:00
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Rob Johnson on (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.