ASC are working closely with a large, local and highly successful global manufacturing business, located in central Worcester.
Due to increased company demand, the vacancy for a full time Panel Wirer/ Electrical Assembler has been created, this role would suit individuals that have extensive Electrical Assembly experience, gained from a large manufacturing organisation preferably.
Ideally you would be available to start immediately or within a short working notice period.
Panel Wirer Duties:
- Read, interpret and work from schematic / engineering drawings / instructions from engineers and other team members to assemble components as required
- Building panels (drilling, tapping back plates and putting in trunking)
- Wiring panels (crimping, soldering)
- Maintain safe working practices (clean and organised work environment adhering to Health and Safety regulations)
- Adhere to quality control procedures
- Report quality, process, and equipment problems to their Supervisor
- Makes own set-ups, alignments and adjustments maintaining tolerance in accordance with instructions Knowledge, Skills and Attributes of the Electrical Fitter/ Panel Wireman
- Previous Electrical Fitting/Panel wiring/ panel building experience is advantageous Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30
If you feel you have the necessary qualifying criteria, please submit your CV.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.