German speaking Administrator
This is a temporary role for 2-3 weeks as a German speaking Administrator working for a very well-established FMCG organisation in Erdington.
The client is a very well-established FMCG organisation in Erdington.
The key responsibilities for the German speaking Administrator will be daily duties such as data entry, generating employee contracts, filing, scanning, archiving, processing invoices, dealing with HR admin, general ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent level of understanding of the German language - both written and verbal
- Have excellent administration skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be confident working independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of HR is desirable but not essential
This is a temporary assignment for 2-3 weeks. Paying an hourly rate between GBP10 - GBP11 per hour.