- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who, are market leaders within the waterproofing industry as a Marketing Manager.
- Our Client has a long-standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector. Leading provider of Gas & Waterproofing repair systems
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers, and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides new Marketing Manager with excellent induction, and the opportunity to develop with a Global company.
- The Marketing Manager will be based 2/3 days a week in head-office.
- The Marketing Manager will have nationwide responsibility for delivering cohesive and profitable marketing strategy.
- Full control of the department with the ability to create, align, maintain and develop the overall Marketing strategy.
- Maintain and improve the professional and progressive image of the company
- Ensuring creative development of promotional materials, website content advertisement and other marketing related projects is in-line with our clients brand and corporate identity requirements
The Ideal Person
- Our client is looking for someone with a proven track record in a senior marketing management position.
- Experience of PR and a flair for design.
- Strong project management skills with experience of delivering multiple marketing campaigns on time and to budget.
- A desire to build upon current skill set and be part of a thriving organisation, with huge opportunities to develop a global brand.
- Desirable degree in Marketing or (CIM) or a related qualification, which you can show transferable skills to understanding a Marketing process.
- Work well in a pressured environment, with a proven track record in problem solving and a can do attitude.
- Want to work for, and make a career for themselves at an industry leading company.
- Has effective inter personal skills, IT skills and presentation skills, and is resilient.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.