Administrator for Fantastic Charitable Organisation!
A fantastic charitable organisation based in Wolverhampton is looking for a proactive and passionate administrator for a brand new role. Working with the wider team in order to support the overall function of the office you will be responsible for a full range of administrative tasks. You must have existing admin experience and be able to demonstrate a real interest in the charity sector. Your responsibilities will include:
- Expert management of the businesses database in order to schedule appointments for clients and service users
- Production of data reports in relation to team feedback and upkeep of business data
- Document management including production of correspondence, and development of the businesses filing system
- Attend meetings in order to take minutes and produce follow up notes and circulate across the business accordingly
- Management of the reception area including call handling and meet and greet
- All other appropriate administrative tasks in order to ensure continuous business improvement
This is a highly varied and challenging role suitable for an individual with excellent organisational skills. You must be able to commute to Wolverhampton and be committed to a career in the charity sector.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online or contact Lucy Williams! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018 and in line with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.