Senior Depot Administrator
Temp Senior Admin Job - Erdington - Call Jenny -
Your new company
Our client is one of the largest haulage companies within the UK. With an ever growing brand and market presence, it is an exciting time to join the business. Due to a vacancy, we are looking to hire individuals on a temporary basis to join the Erdington and only Birmingham branch.
Your new role
As Senior Depot Administrator, you will be responsible for managing of office and admin processes. This is not a people management position.
You'll have accountability for specific tasks such as:
- Management of daily, periodical analysis and reporting for all cost within the depot.
- Responsible for generating and analysing all financial reports, highlighting trends, poor practice and risks and offering potential solutions.
- Influencing line managers to follow company process and best practice methods.
- Collate, maintain and submit relevant payroll timesheets within deadlines.
- Work with Management to achieve financial savings by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- The main depot ambassador and point of contact for the customer and key stakeholders.
- Ordering stationary and uniform, as well as keeping on top of stock levels
What you'll need to succeed
You will have referable experience in a similar role within the last 2 years (either voluntary or paid). You must be an autonomous and proactive individual, working well with others and adapting to personalities. This is a face paced organisation with an extremely hard working work-force, so we need to get the right person thats fits!
Due to the figures that you will be exposed to, we are looking for an advanced user of excel. Any experience working with the Kronos system will be highly advantageous.
What you'll get in return
- Full-time position - 40 hours a week
- Competitive hourly rate paid weekly
- Free parking onsite
- Flexible working - the organisation operated 24/7 and so most working hours on any of the 7 days can be accommodated
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout your assignment
- The potential to be taken on as a permanent member of staff
This is a great role based in Birmingham Erdington. As a temp to perm job, this would be a great opportunity for Senior Administrators within the Birmingham area.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.