SF Group are looking to recruit a PA for a business based in B76. This role is paying up to GBP25k. This role is permanent.
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using word relevant computer software.
2. Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
3. Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
4. Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
6. Maintain executive management calendars/diary, arrange meetings and appointments and send invitations/reminders, as appropriate
7. Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
8. File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
9. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
10. Make travel arrangements for executives.
11. Monitor office supplies and facility costs
12. Manage office equipment/maintenance contracts for the local facility
13. Manage postage machine contracts for all facilities
14. Review all expense reports and submit to final approval
15. Plan events and meetings, as needed
Qualifications & Competencies:
1. Proven experience as an Executive Assistant
2. Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload and possess exemplary planning and time management skills
3. Possess strong organizational and communication skills
4. Technical Capacity (proficient in MS Office Suite including word, excel, powerpoint etc and technically savvy)
5. Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
6. Ability to maintain composure under stressful situations
7. Ability to maintain confidential information in the strictest of confidence
8. Flexibility to manage the requirements of the position
9. Must be proficient in English
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files/boxes, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position may require overtime depending on business needs.
Occasional travel is expected for this position, including possible overseas travel
Required Education and Experience:
1. GCSE or A level
2. 5-10 years of executive management experience
Holidays and benefits to be discussed at interview.