Book-Keeper - Part Time
Part Time Book-Keeper
We are currently recruiting for a Part Time Book-keeper to replace a retiring member of staff for our motorhome retail business based on the borders of Warwickshire and Worcestershire.
The role can vary depending on the experience of the applicant but a minimum requirement is a full understanding of purchase ledge and bank reconciliation.
We currently run on Sage 50 using an outside accounting firm so aspects of this process will be brought in-house depending on the experience of the successful applicant.
The applicant will report to the Managing Director / Finance Director.
Flexible hours can be accommodated.
- Raise payments using online banking system
- All purchase ledger tasks
- All sales ledger tasks
- Bank reconciliation
- Process of expenses
- Petty cash
- Ability through experience is more important than qualifications.
- Computer literate to include MS Office (Excel / Word).
- Experience with Sage accounting software preferable but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Strong communications skills both with the written and spoken word.
- Ability to work within a diverse range of personalities.
- Ability to identify and implement best working practices.
Minimum of 15 hours per week but can accommodate more depending on the ability of the chosen applicant.