Consultant - Property Accounts
A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a young, ambitious, award winning company with big plans of growth over the coming years. The business has a global presence and is now setting up an office in the city centre, looking for the best talent Birmingham has to offer.
This position sits in property but not as you know it. They are looking for driven outgoing Property Accountant's to use their knowledge built up to date??? however the key focus of this position will not be to complete property accounts. Instead, candidates with a strong understanding of the commercial property market are needed to focus their attention on client engagement, building relationships and reviewing / improving processes.
This is an excellent time to join the business as you will be one of the fledgling members of the Birmingham office, allowing you the opportunity to vastly improve your career trajectory both financially and in terms of development.
Ideally you will:
• Be a Client Accountant with experience within the Commercial Property sector
• Be an ambitious and outgoing individual who enjoys communicating with clients and stakeholders at all levels of business face to face
• Have considered your options within property gaining a good level of experience in terms of accounting but looking to do something with more involvement in client engagement and systems
• Be a strong user of accounting software with the ability to problem solve and work autonomously
In return you will:
• Gain the opportunity to work for a young global ambitious business, looking to revolutionise the market and encourages you to develop with no limits on progression
• Have a newly formed role in a dynamic and unique office culture where you're empowered to influence and improve processes
• Have the opportunity to work with smart, passionate and fun people with offices in the UK and abroad
• Be able to put your property accounting experience to good use in a role where your key focus is based around clients and processes instead of day to day property accounting
This is a unique proposition for an ambitious and outgoing professional working within Property to do something a bit different. It will allow you to put the years spent in the sector to good use with a company that looks to continually develop you. If you like the sound of this position and feel that it is something you would like to hear more about, apply as this opportunity won't be around for long.