German speaking HR Admin
This is a temporary role for 2-3 weeks as a German speaking HR Administrator working for a very well-established FMCG organisation in Birmingham.
The client is a very well-established FMCG organisation in Birmingham.
The key responsibilities for the German speaking HR Administrator will be daily duties such as processing all starters and leavers, ensuring all documentation is compliant, changing job pays, respond to all enquiries via phone and email, ensure all items required for payroll are on system in time for cut off deadline, issue risk assessment paperwork for teams, ensure contracts are issued correctly and accurately, accurate maintenance of personnel records, various other ad-hoc duties.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an excellent level of understanding of the German language - both written and verbal
- Have excellent HR knowledge
- Be confident in HR Administration duties
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be confident working independently and as part of a team
This is a temporary assignment for 2-3 weeks. Paying an hourly rate between GBP10 - GBP11 per hour.