Graduate Finance Assistant
Graduate needed, excellent customer service skills to join a Finance dept for a higher education institute.
Your new company
A higher education institute based in central Birmingham, is due to see a lot of change in the near future. They have recently had some slight restructures where they require 2 fantastic graduates to join their Accounts Receivable and Credit Control team.
Easy to access from Birmingham New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill station - highly respected organisation with a reputation to encourage the growth and development of all their employees.
Your new role
You will be required to have excellent customer service skills over the phone as you will be:
- Chasing payments
- Expected to deal with all customers, suppliers and students in a professional manner at all times.
- Support all customers in providing them with a method of payment to suit them.
- Expected to maintain a professional and calm persona regardless of the situation at hand.
- Be a versatile function in the team, where you are open to supporting other colleagues with work as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- A background of at least 1 year in customer service.
- Fantastic telephone manner.
- Interest in growing a career in Finance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.