Branded Goods Coordinator
Do you have experience managing and delivering successful projects? Do you have a proven background in Sales or Purchasing? Are you a highly motivated, driven, proactive team player with good analytical and interpersonal skills?
If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and we want to hear from you. They are now looking to recruit a Branded Goods Coordinator join the team in Whitley.
What will I be responsible for?
The Branded Goods Coordinator will be working with overseas cross functional areas to drive the integrated Branded Goods plan daily, liaising regularly with the global branded goods team; sales, logistics, marketing, eCommerce, events and product, the branded goods champions in each market. You'll continually strive to share best practice across overseas markets for branded goods. Daily duties include:
- Support the development of revenue raising programmes for Branded Goods in the Overseas region
- Assist markets in developing an appropriate product and pricing competitive strategies
- Supporting markets during product forecasting process; monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Business planning, budget negotiations with markets and Global,
- budget/revenue/margin forecasting (bi-monthly)
- Drive logistics, stock, availability and inventory; to be daily communication point with the
- global branded goods team and the markets
- Ensure all translated retailer and customer communications are communicated to
- retailers and customers across the Overseas region
- Develop with and for markets appropriate POS and visual merchandising actions to
- Drive events - ensure Branded Goods get promoted to KMIs and customers
Who are our client looking for?
The successful Branded Goods Coordinator will have a Sales, Purchasing or Marketing background and possess strong business acumen. You will have project management skills, along with proven analytical skills and the ability to work independently.
You will be a strong communicator and have confidence to work effectively with all global markets and internal customers. You will proactively look for solutions, have a positive mindset and be driven to succeed.
What can our client offer you?
In return for your hard work as a Branded Goods Coordinator, our client can offer you a competitive salary of up to GBP40,000. Other company benefits include: 25 days annual leave, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
Potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role ofBranded Goods Coordinator, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!