National IT Analyst
This role is about bringing a passion for implementing IT solutions that will help us do things better as a business.
Our National IT teams support Aldi by delivering our system and infrastructure needs. With your knowledge of logistics, finance or store management (for example), you'll have the foresight as to how we can evolve. And as we're all about growth, challenges will be around every corner. Just the way you like it.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. As our customers grow and change with technical advances, our own people and business need to as well.
Salary: GBP45,585 rising to GBP52,510
Working hours: Monday - Friday
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Analyst, to join our Corporate Administration team based in Atherstone.
Responsibilities will include:
• Comprehensive and Complex Reporting - both within ResourceLink Reporting Services and Excel
• Participation in workshops for new systems, functionality and process changes.
• Production of formal Bulletins and Memos to the business regarding system administration changes made to the payroll system
• System Security Checks / Data Archiving
• Salary Overpayment Reporting and Analysis
• Defining and Documenting New Processes and Procedures
• System Design - creation of pay elements, salary sacrifice schemes, costing configuration
• Amending Reporting Domains within ResourceLink Reporting Services
• Managing and/or participating in payroll related projects e.g. Gender Pay Gap Reporting, supporting Workday HR implementation
Desirable Experience / Personal Attributes
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience in IT/Technical role
• GCSE A-C in Maths and English
• Experience in Payroll / ResourceLink
• The ability to work under pressure
• Consistently meet deadlines
• Ensure accuracy
• Have high attention to detail
• Have the ability to work well on your own
• Be creative with solutions
• Quick learner
• Understand complex requirements
• Confident to present information in workshops
• Security conscious
• Organisational skills
• Prioritise workload