HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner -Telford - up to GBP45,000 - GBP55,00 Depending on experience
Our Client is looking for an organised, motivated and experienced HR Business Partner who has the ability to drive change and to provide support to management team with all aspects of HR. The post holder will need to be a self-starter and comfortable with challenging the status quo with a real desire to see people and organisations grow and develop. It will be critical that you are able to act as coach, facilitator and communicator, be a great team player with a commercial mind set and a track record of initiating and leading change
- Act as an advisor to management on staffing, organisational design, employee relations, talent management, performance management, policy development and interpretation.
- Manage daily liaison as HR Advisor without creating legal or operational risk.
- Liaise with internal departments and develop strong relationships.
- Liaise with team members to create and maintain quality HR information.
- Respond to emails, telephone calls, requests for information where necessary.
- Demonstrate a strong team effort to work, assisting in ad-hoc projects and duties where required.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity.
- Address complex employee relations matters, investigate, where appropriate, and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Use metrics and analytics regularly to help support business strategies, identify talent trends and make recommendations.
- Complete all administrative tasks, providing high quality response time, analysing needs and resolving complex situations with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
Learning & Development:
- Implement consistent and clear HR Learning & Development policies.
- Identify learning and development needs.
- Ensure that the training needs identified in the performance management appraisal forms are implemented.
- Work with line managers to determine career mobility opportunities and assist with talent assessment.
- Research and recommend internal E-Learning programs.
- To advise managers on all aspects of the employment relationship, including advising on performance management, appraisals, departures and grievances.
- To ensure compliance with statutory and procedural requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A proven track record of relevant human resources experience.
- Professional HR qualification(s) (CIPD or similar certification).
- Sound judgement with the ability to establish a high level of credibility in the organisation and act as a trusted advisor.
- Previous experience with recruitment and developing and leading L&D initiatives.
- Broad understanding and previous experience of having advised on employee relations issues.
- Strong communication skills with ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation, including senior management. Collaborative team player.
- Ability to multi-task and delegate appropriately, while also being able to roll up sleeves when necessary, ensuring the job is always done to a consistently high standard.
The successful HR Business Partner can expect:
Basic salary paying between GBP45,000 and GBP55,000 dependant on experience
25 days holiday + bank holiday
Friendly working environment
First class training and mentoring
If this sound likes an opportunity for you, we look forward to hearing from you.