Print Room & Photography Technician (Fixed Term: 6 months)
We are currently looking for a Print Room & Photography Technician to support the Cluster of Creative Industries in delivering practical and theoretical training programmes within the Cluster of Creative Industries.
You will be required to prepare accommodation and resources, maintain safe working environments and participate where required in practical demonstrations.
A relevant Level 2 qualification in a creative and/or technical area is essential for this role, alongside experience of supporting creative training programmes and providing support to students across different creative areas.
For full specification requirements, please refer to the job description at the top of this page.
In return, we offer;
- Competitive salaries.
- Up to 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into the West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- ZEST is the College's Health & Wellbeing initiative for our staff.
- Staff incentive schemes including Cycle to Work scheme and 'Best of Walsall' discounts.
- Simply Health care scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- State of the art campuses with the latest industry facilities, including our Graduate Salon of Hair and Beauty and on site Little Professors' Nursery.
- Access to 'The Hub' offering a Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic and The Littleton Restaurant.
We are passionate about promoting equality of opportunity and creating a working environment where diversity is recognised and celebrated and everyone has the chance to reach their full potential. Our environment is diverse in character and student population. We particularly welcome applications from candidates from Black Minority Ethnic origin and those with a disability.
Walsall College is committed to safeguarding our children and young people/adults at risk of harm. We uphold fundamental British Values and expect all our employees to do the same. All appointments are subject to safer recruitment checks, including previous employment checks and an enhanced DBS Check.