Mobile App Data Analyst
The Mobile App Performance Data Analyst will be a crucial data driven hire within a fast paced and highly innovative ecommerce & App development function, responsible for monitoring, interrogating, analysing and reporting on the data the business leverages from it's newly launched mobile App, to inform business decision making whilst helping drive positive user experience.
You'll be responsible for end-to-end data analysis, collating data at the point of acquisition through to data App monitoring, analysis and reporting - identifying customer trends, behaviours and anticipated actions. Through the development and use of advanced modelling & analysis techniques you'll surface compelling insight into the customer journey.
This is a newly created role with exceptional scope to develop and shape role activities in line with business objectives.
Selection of responsibilities;
- Assume the role of analytical expert within the App team, ensuring customer/user activity is tracked, monitored and understood across the business
- Work collaborative with the ecommerce and customer insight team, sharing best practice and building a combined reporting suite that identifies customer centric behaviour from the online and mobile App platforms
- Partner with relevant teams to collect new click stream and transactional data; integrating new data sources into the existing data warehouse
- Build & enhance data driven attribution methodologies that provide meaningful insight to support future App development
- Develop an effective reporting platform, developing reports/dashboards that measure key pre and post release metrics
- Partner internal and external stakeholders to create business cases for change to App functionality and user experience (as & when required)
- Support the ecommerce team with any adhoc reporting requests
- Commercial experience working in a similar data analytic role, ideally within an ecommerce centric environment
- Previous hands-on experience using leading analysis tools that effectively organise and drive insight from Big Data (SQL, SAS, Alteryx etc.)
- Excellent numerical capability, ideally from mathematics or statistics academic background (or equivalent)
- Highly proficient and comfortable handling, managing and scrutinizing data
- Experienced working data visualization software (ideally Tableau)
- Ideally experience of working experience in attribution modelling or understanding of predictive analytics / modelling
- Whilst not essential any exposure to e-commerce / web-based analytics (google analytics etc.) would be useful from a knowledge transfer perspective.
The roles accompanied by excellent career & development opportunities and a competitive remuneration package. Agile working environment and a fantastic team culture
Apply for full job & interview details.