Solution Architect - Remote / home working / UK wide
Solution Architect / Solutions Architect - Infrastructure & Cloud, Managed Services, Remote / home working / UK wide
Are you a customer-centric Solutions Architect working in the MSP sector? Would you like to join a mid sized MSP on track to grow to a GBP200M turnover over the next five years, and where you can tangibly influence, deliver and receive wide exposure across infrastructure and cloud based solutions?
With sparkling new offices, new owners, and the buzz of a company going forward, our MSP is looking for a Solution Architect to join its Architecture practice. This is a versatile and hands-on role that will suit driven individuals and creative problem-solvers. Exposure will be across multiple business strands including cyber security, AI, Big Data, and Managed Services covering private/public/hybrid clouds, in the context of a very broad range of industry sectors across over 700 clients.
As a Solution Architect, you will work with the pre-sales team to provide IT managed services and solution support to the client. This role will require plenty of agility in terms of ways of working - from working independently to being a part of a team providing Solution leadership to clients. It is essential that you are a highly analytical person who has a strong track-record of delivering complex and creative technical solutions in the MSP space. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include assessment studies and analysis, capacity planning, solution design, competitive analysis, and Solution and solution presentation.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience building and costing Managed Services solutions / MSP
- Dealing with Multi-Platform and Complex IT Infrastructure solution to address the client needs (min. 1 year)
- Understanding of X86 Compute, Network, Storage and associated operating systems Knowledge of cloud-based solutions with Microsoft Azure and Hybrid Virtual Data Centre solutions
- Strong knowledge of Azure (IaaS, PaaS)
- Experience of building and recommending a migration approach to lift and shift workloads to public Cloud
- Previous experience of developing standardised managed services costing tools using Microsoft Excel.
- Capable of qualify opportunities, delivering presentations to the client at any level, including C-level.
- Identify and create solution roadmaps for the Cloud transformation journey of customers
- Produce commercial costs, budgetary estimates and deal sheets for Cloud proposals
- TOGAF and ITIL Certifications are desirable
- Additional experience across AWS, Google, Linux, DevOps and Cloud Security is an advantage but is not essential
- Experience of working in the financial services vertical is desirable but not essential
Architects can be based from home anywhere in the UK, and will typically working 2/3 days per week on customer sites as well as be available for team and company wide events in the Midlands and or London Offices.
Ignite Digital Talent are committed to creating equal opportunities, and welcome job applications from all who are qualified and eligible to working in the UK, regardless of colour, ethnic or national origin, race, gender, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, marital status or family circumstances.