Managed Service Solution Architect
Managed Service Solution Architect - Work from Home with UK wide travel
From GBP60,000 - GBP66,000 + Car Allowance + OTE Bonus + Benefits
Concept Resourcing are partnered with a UK top-100 VAR, who have an array of exciting projects with an impressive client portfolio!
We are looking for a Managed Service Solution Architect to join this rapidly growing organisation on a work from home basis. You will be expected to travel to client site as of when required for Pre-sales engagements and business strategy meetings.
You as the Managed Service Solution Architect will be considered the go-to Architect that combines the Pre-sales Solutions and Technical Architecture resources / capabilities.
Key responsibilities for this Managed Service Solution Architect:
- Support the Pre-sales / Sales team and provide Managed Services and Solutions to clients and customers
- Deal with multi-platform and various IT Infrastructure Solutions to address requirements and client needs
- Develop effective costings for Solutions, with Technical creativity
- Deliver high quality and workable solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Perform assigned technical tasks including assessment studies and analysis, sizing and capacity planning, solution design and provide technical skill for supporting Demo, Proof of Concepts and Benchmarking activities
Key requirements to be considered for this Managed Service Solution Architect:
- Ability to build and recommend migration approaches to move workloads/ applications / data / infrastructure into Public Cloud / Azure
- Strong knowledge / use of Microsoft Azure, with a specific focus on IaaS, PaaS and other related services
- Advantage to be Microsoft Azure Certified (70-534)
- Previous DevOps experience considered an advantage but not essential
- Additional AWS / Linux / Office365 experience considered a bonus
- Client facing with strong soft skills as well as Technically astute
- Strong Pre-sales engagement capability, and able to talk "Business Strategy" and talk through the "Bigger Picture"
- Imperative to have IBM Cloud experience / exposure
Interested? To find out more on this Managed Service Solution Architect opportunity, please contact Resourcing on or submit your CV Concept Resourcing for immediate applications.