Technical Architect (Azure) - Home-based + UK wide travel (ADHOC)
Salary: GBP60,000 - GBP70,000 DOE + Car Allowance + Attractive Bonus + Bens
A UK top-100 re-seller based in the Midlands are now on the lookout for a Technical Architect due to rapid growth leading on from recent additions to their team!
Playing a vital role within the Architecture team, this Technical Architect position will see you flex your Azure skills within the Technical Services division, influencing developments whilst implementing your expertise within Technical Design and Architecture within a portfolio of high-end projects.
This role of Technical Architect will see you travel UK wide when required for any Pre-sales engagements whenever required, so you must be a holder of a full UK driving license and have access to your own vehicle.
As the Technical Architect, you will:
- Support the Solutions Architecture and Sales team to provide IT managed services and solutions support
- Deal with complex IT infrastructure solutions to address various needs
- Take a hands-on, technical delivery approach
- Deliver high quality and workable solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Produce thorough Technical recommendations, briefs and HLD and LLD
To be considered for this Technical Architect opportunity:
- Ability to build and recommend migration approaches to move workloads/ applications / data / infrastructure into Public Cloud / Azure
- Strong knowledge / use of Microsoft Azure, with a specific focus on IaaS, PaaS and other related services
- Experience of building solutions, products and services
- Previous DevOps experience considered an advantage but not essential
- Additional AWS / Linux / Office365 or IBM Cloud experience considered a bonus
- Client facing with strong soft skills as well as Technically astute
For more information on this Technical Architect position, please call Resourcing on or send your Resourcing direct for consideration and contact in return.