Assistant Branch Manager
Assistant Branch Manager - Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD)
Competitive Salary - Based in Coventry, Warwickshire
CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running! (2)
Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD) are the UK's number one supplier to the professional tile community, consistently delivering high quality ceramics and exceptional customer service alike. So if you're passionate about delivering first class customer service and looking for a new and fresh challenge to get stuck into, then look no further!
Our CTD Coventry team are looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Branch Manager to support management in supervising and empowering the team. You'll play a crucial part in our day to day operations, helping the team achieve and exceed branch KPI's whilst ensuring we always go that extra mile to provide exceptional customer service.
As an Assistant Branch Manager with CTD, you will:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the wider branch network to establish CTD as an effective and profitable provider of building materials to its target customers.
- Ensure that the branch continues to deliver a consistently great experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of CTD and the wider Saint Gobain brand.
- Be closely involved in everything from monitoring performance to coordinating promotional activity, analysing competitor activity and compiling reports for use in operational forecasting.
- Lead, train and develop your team whilst troubleshooting any problems that may occur.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you have...
- Demonstrable people management and supervisory experience - essential.
- Fantastic customer service experience and know what great service looks, sounds and feels like.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good financial and commercial awareness.
- A resilient nature and are a real team player, with a positive, can do attitude
- A full UK Driving License (owing to the occasional travel in the role).
???we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive Salary.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee with CTD, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.