Territory Manager - Basic Salary upto GBP30,000, OTE GBP40,000 + Benefits - Home based covering the West Midlands Territory
Carringtons Accountants are one of the leading specialist accountants to the licensed trade. With over 28 years of experience, we want to maintain and expand the growth of the company. Our ambition is to increase our influence in the UK market by creating new territories, in which to sell the Carringtons accountancy brand, maintaining our excellent reputation as market leaders.
This has created vacancies for an experienced sales professional to join the organisation as our New Territory Manager. Your role will be to visit clients and prospects at their own business premises to sell the company's portfolio of Accountancy Packages. The job also involves our high standards of continuous help, advice and support to clients in the role of their Account Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in sales with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a New Territory Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Creating your own appointments from client referral and prospect identification
- Visiting prospects at their own business premises (mainly day-time appointments)
- Giving effective presentation of the options and services available
- Achieving targets relating to completed sales and client visits
- Ensuring accurate completion of documents in line with company and industry standards
At Carringtons Accountancy, we are specialists in the licensed trade accountancy field, committed to providing quality professional accounting services and business advice at sustainable prices.
As well as the necessary accounting backgrounds and qualifications, Carringtons have a vast knowledge of the licensed trade industry as all our account managers have worked in the leisure industry, enabling us to analyse your whole business ensuring we give you the best financial advice.
We have built a formidable network of contacts within the industry which we will use to help you, from stock takers to suppliers: if you need help, you only must ask.
The benefits of being a New Territory Manager are:
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure (OTE circa GBP40,000 p/a)
- Mileage allowance and company mobile phone provided
The key skills and qualities of a New Territory Manager:
- Some field sales experience, ideally gained in the business to business (B2B) market
- Experience of selling services in a competitive business to business sales environment, possessing a demonstrable ability to achieve and exceed set targets
- An articulate and numerate individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding sales skills with the ability to connect with new and existing clients, understanding and meeting their individual needs
- A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle for business use
- Knowledge of the licensed trade; and understanding profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheets is preferable - although full training will be provided
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.