Job Title - Document Controller
Location - Birmingham
Rates - GBP118.92 (PAYE) or GBP136.20 (Ltd/Umbrella)
In scope of IR35
About the role / project:
My client is looking to employ an experienced Document Controller for an initial period of 6 months with a possibility of extending to join their busy team.As the Document Controller you will provide a document control service, maintaining effective control of all programme/project documentation, consistent with national standards and processes. To administer non-specialist project information systems.
What you will do:
- Establish and maintain document control processes and storage soft and hard copy media.
- Monitor so that the programme and project teams comply with document control processes and procedures.
- Control information flows with external suppliers in accordance with document control requirements
Your experience will include:
- Advanced use of Microsoft office
- Relevant successful experience of document control processes and techniques
- Experience of Sharepoint, ProjectWise or EnterpriseBridge
What you'll get in return
Capita and our client understand what it is like to work as a contractor and we will do everything we can to make it a simple process for you - this includes dedicated on-boarding, extension teams and access to a web based timesheet portal giving you an ability to access and submit your timesheets wherever you are.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - Click apply now. You will then be directed to a Capita owned microsite that will assist you with your application. Once completed you will then be contacted by the relevant recruiter.
Our client welcomes applications regardless of age, disability, marital status (including civil partnerships), pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, sex (or gender), employment status, trade union affiliation, or another irrelevant factor. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.