HR Advisor - GBP25,000 - Tamworth
Are you working within HR currently and looking for the next step?
Do you want to work for a company that is undergoing exciting and rapid growth?
If so, Groomfield Recruitment have the role for you!
We are working on behalf of our expanding, well-established and innovative client located in Tamworth for a HR Advisor to assist with a variety of important tasks within a fast-paced HR Department.
Our client is looking for a determined, knowledgeable and motivated HR Advisor who wants a long-term position that can offer a progression path in achieving exciting opportunities within the business.
Duties will include:
- First point of contact with HR Advisory matters from employees - including a thorough understanding of Employment Law
- Appraisals and Disciplinaries
- Assisting with Recruitment - including shortlisting candidates, interviewing and providing feedback to candidates
- Management of Attendance and Holidays
- Monitoring and updating HR Policies which are in line with the current Employment Law
- Overseeing the Full Employee Life Cycle including leavers including exit interviews
Desirable candidate qualities:
- Level 3 CIPD Qualification or aiming to work toward this
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Employment Law
- Experience within a busy HR Department
- Motivated, determined and passionate about a career within HR
- Monday to Friday - office hours with a flexible approach in starting early/working over
- Free Car Parking - MUST Drive due to possible travel
- GBP25,000 annual salary
- Company Benefits including Pension Scheme, extra holiday entitlement for longevity, fantastic on-site facilities