Health, Safety and Information Security Analyst
This role can be based in either our Epping, Birmingham or Oldham office.
Your role as a Health, Safety and Information Security Analyst plays an important and active role in the Groups HSE and ICS support departments, supporting Managers to embed the highest standards of health and safety in all parts of the organisation.
You will oversee and coordinate the incident reporting tool and information security tools to ensure comprehensive and accurate incident reports are completed. Using this data to provide quality management information, root cause analysis, trends and result changes over time post corrective actions.
What you'll be doing:
- Incident management quality control and gate keeper: review and triage submitted incident reports. Identifying any that require improvement and following each up until they are appropriately closed.
- Designing reports within incident and information security risk landscape applications
- Extracting and data mining for trend analysis, risk forecasting and effectiveness of corrective and preventative controls over time.
- Act as Committee Secretary; recording and circulating meeting minutes, organisation and coordination of meetings, liaison with attendees. Currently for Health and Safety, Information Security Forum and Environmental.
- Collate and provide appropriate management information for monthly board reports and ad hoc
- Maintain departmental records, including administration of the Health and Safety Inspection process and management of the Asbestos Register
- The post holder is expected to carry out, any other duties reasonably expected with the general level of the post
- The post holder may need to travel to other locations within the company which may require occasional overnight stays.
- The post holder will be subject to clearance through the Disclosure and Barring Service and a County Court Judgment check. In addition, the post holder is expected to keep the Company updated if their personal circumstances change.
What you'll need:
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- The ability to structure a clear argument with attention to detail
- Good time management and organisational skills teamed with the ability to work under pressure and within tight time scales
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with individuals of all levels
- Strong IT skills are essential with the ability to handle data effectively
- Skill in reviewing and developing business systems and an open approach to change and progression
What you'll get:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Simplyhealth cash plan
- Training and development
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discount card benefit scheme