Temporary HR AdministratorWARWICK
SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Temporary HR Administrator for our client based in Warwick.
This is a full time role paying up to GBP22,000 per annum for the right candidate and you will be required for at least 4 weeks.
Working within a busy and fast paced HR Team you will be an experienced HR Administrator reporting into the HR Business.
Your key duties:
• Generalist HR Administration
• Creation and updating of employee contracts
• Managing absence levels across the business providing MI data to the HR Business Partner
• Taking minutes for all ER investigation meetings
• Conduct all right to work checks on offered employees
• Manage the starter and leaver process including on-boarding
• Ensure that all databases are up to date and remain compliant
• Any adhoc projects that may arise
• Previous experience in an administration or document control role
• Excellent keyboard skills
• IT- Microsoft packages including word, excel, outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of working on own initiative
If you are interested in this role please apply or send a copy of your CV to