Project Manager - Ground Investigation
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our clients in Southam.
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager delivering Ground Investigation work to a wide range of clients across the UK, with our testing, inspection and compliance company.
Excellent salary for the right person GBP35,000 per annum plus company car / GBP4,000 car allowance
- Project manage various projects from small to large scale, from award to final account
- Manage a small team of Engineers and Technicians including having an oversite of their development
- Be responsible for all health and safety and quality aspects of your projects
- Be an industry leader in ground investigation with a comprehensive knowledge of ground investigation techniques
We're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- A relevant degree level qualification.
- A significant amount of relevant industry experience.
- Have a working knowledge of contract management.
- Have excellent knowledge of ground investigation work.