Are you an experience iOS Developer looking to work on Market Leading Mobile Applications?
Do you have commercial experience developing with Objective C and Swift?
Do you want to work with a forward thinking business, who thrive off creating software with no comparisons?
If you answered yes, we'd love to hear from you!
At Concept Resourcing we are excited to be working with a market leading, multi-award winning tech business that is facing a period of unprecedented growth due to a number of developments in their product offering.
Due to these changes the business are currently searching for an experienced iOS Developer to join their forward thinking and ambitious team located in the heart of Staffordshire.
The business, although operating for over 30 years, still operate with the attitude of a fast moving start up business, offering a chance for all of their employees to grow and continue to challenge themselves.
The main duties for the role of iOS Developer in Staffordshire will include:
- Design and Build applications for the iOS platform as required within a commercial working environment
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design and ship new features and new apps as required by the Product Owner / Business Sponsor
- Identify and correct bottlenecks in the delivery process
- Work to fix bugs as prioritised by the Product Owner
- Maintain and improve code quality
- Strive towards a continuous integration and delivery process in a pragmatic manner where appropriate
The business is looking for the following experience for the role of iOS Developer in Staffordshire:
- 3+ Years of Objective C commercial usage
- Experience in iOS Frameworks - CoreData
- Use of GCD and NSOperation for multi-threading
- Working with pre-defined RESTful API's
- Use of deployment and provisioning tools
- Working in an agile environments
- Use of tools to support the SDLC e.g. JIRA, TFS, GIT etc.
If this sounds like a position which you may be interested in, or would like to learn more about the role, please apply straight away and I will be in touch.