Have exposure of leading and managing platform implementations which support the day to day financial management activities?
IDEX are exclusively engaged in a new opportunity to join a fast-growing and innovative provider of in-house financial management software, as an Account Director. You will be tasked with delivering proactive account management and leading implementations within both existing and new clients, ensuring desired outcomes are achieved.
- Develop strategies to proficiently implement and on-board new clients
- Take ownership of relationship following contract agreement to drive software adoption
- Agree SLA's with external contacts and internal suppliers, to ensure delivery against commitments
- Work collaboratively to develop credible implementation proposals
- Construct resource plans to assist with project scoping and delivery
- Chair relationship meetings with our corporate clients, further fact-finding, steering priorities, and consulting on new projects in a client-facing capacity
- Challenge methodologies to drive continuous improvement through implementation
- Following implementation, review and feedback
What we're searching for:
- Experienced in implementing financial management software within 3rd-party financial advisories in investment houses
- Exposure of managing and developing relationships at C-Level within SME and corporate businesses
- Resourceful and able to work collaboratively internally and externally to deliver on common objectives
- Able to grasp innovative value propositions and translate the effectiveness to key clients
- Willing to commute to Warwickshire
Salary is competitive (depending on experience).