Customer Service Co-ordinator Part-time
Customer Service Co-ordinator required on a permanent basis in Warwick, benefitting from a salary of GBP21,000 per annum pro-rata.
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Service Co-ordinator to join an International engineering brand on a part-time,permanent basis. This company can be found on and around everything that moves. Manufacturing highly engineered components and systems for a wide variety of global markets. Their technological expertise creates a more sustainable future for us all.
The purpose of this role is to provide exceptional customer service whilst supporting and managing the company's Global customers.
The successful Customer Service Co-ordinator will benefit from a salary of GBP21,000 per annum pro-rata and will be mainly based at their offices in Warwick. This is a part-time position, working Wednesday afternoons, Thursdays and Fridays.
As the Customer ServiceCo-ordinator, you will be the main point of contact for customers, communicating with them daily providing order updates and supporting with all order management queries.
This is a varied and challenging position for the successful candidate, which will draw from a broad range of skills including; problem solving, multitasking and teamwork.
Customer Service Co-ordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collate monthly KPI figures for reporting
- Ensure customer requested delivery is achieved and within target
- Develop communications and relationships
- Accelerate orders to meet the changing demands of customers.
- Management of customer order book on a daily basis and reporting
- Deal with customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner
- Manage customer electronic ordering process
- Working with external sales teams
- Challenge and drive process improvements
- Clear invoice queries to ensure timely payment
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and time management skills are essential to ensure smooth handover between job share partners
- Self- starter with experience in a results and target driven environment
- Previous order management experience
- Experience in developing relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative and proactively take on tasks
- Proficient in JDE, Microsoft packages, and other internal databases
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience within a Customer Support, Account Manager or Account Administrator role. Experience within a Supply Chain role would also be advantageous.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a keen eye for detail and will be accustomed to learning new skills. You will be liaising with external customers on a regular basis so will need to have good communication skills both written and verbal.
A full UK driving licence would be required for this position as occasional travel within the UK will be required.
Wednesday - 1pm - 5pm
Thursday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm