Legal Recruitment Resourcer
A high-end niche legal recruitment consultancy based in London and Birmingham. The firm works with top tier clients in the City, such as the Magic Circle, Silver Circle, US and Major Name international firms.
The firm now has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer (Apprentice) based in their Birmingham office. The Resourcer will require excellent academics, be highly motivated and have excellent organisational and IT skills, a confident telephone manner is also required and excellent written and spoken English.
This is a great opportunity to kick start a long-standing career in a close-knit team with good calibre work. Working towards a Recruitment Resourcing qualification and more???
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Registering candidates correctly on the database
- Building relationships with candidates
- Answering the phone and taking detailed messages or putting calls through to the relevant person
- To have an active and professional approach on LinkedIn which is utilised for furthering the network, professional reputation and posting jobs
- Market Mapping, Headhunting and Profiling Candidates
- Predominantly a research-based role
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and use of Dropbox
- Basic office Administration tasks including co-ordinating the team diary
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A keen interest in the Recruitment sector
- Team Player
- IT Literate
Previous administrative work experience is desirable but not essential.