Technical Product Specialist
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual, working within an IT Managed Services Provider based in Tamworth. Join a growing team and assist in the delivery, installation & support of our client's flagship product which has now been adopted by some of the UK's major corporate companies.
Our clients Visitor & Contractor management solution is enjoying success across the UK & Ireland and will soon be taking on European clients. The product is developed in house and is delivered to businesses ranging in size from SME to major multi-site corporates. Due to the continued growth in this area means more hands on deck for our client.
The Technical Product Specialist will be required to:
- Provide full product support both internally & externally.
- Conduct Product Configuration and solution builds.
- Carry out Hardware configuration.
- Attend On Site Installations.
- Provide Product Training.
- Perform Database Management.
The Technical Product Specialist will have:
- Full product training from day one.
- Existing knowledge of IT Hardware, Windows Operating Systems, Networking, SQL and Autotask would be beneficial.
- The opportunity to grow and develop in the role and create opportunities.
- A good work ethic, professional approach and a "can do" mentality.
- A smart professional image, as this will be customer facing role.
Benefits to include:
- A competitive Salary of GBP25-30K depending on experience will be offered.
- Company Car.
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing IT Managed Services Company.
- Future development and huge scope for a career.
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
[Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.]