Repair Centre Engineer required in the exciting Casino / Gaming world
I am recruiting for a Technical Support Centre Engineer in Stoke to join the market leaders in manufacturing and supplier of gaming solutions and services to the casino industry worldwide. The worldwide market leaders in Live Gaming, Electronic Gaming, Utility Products, Gaming Systems and Support.
As the newly hired Technical Repair Engineer the main purpose will be to repair service and technically configure electronic equipment based within the Technical Support Centre. This role focuses on the provision of a high-quality technical repair service to maintain customer contracts amongst technical configuration of software and other duties.
Salary range for this one is from GBP22,000 to GBP26,000 plus benefits also.
The Ideal Candidate:
- HNC or HND in Electronic, IT, Networking, programming, media systems or equivalent preferred
- Fault finding experience of PC systems, configuration, and networking
- Knowledge and experience of scripting languages is advantageous
- Ability to systematically work through problems to affect a resolution
- To work either as a team member or alone is required and good customer facing skills are essential, as the role will include visits to customer sites
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, both in person and on the phone
Responsibilities and Duties:
- To repair and programme a wide range of electronic and mechanical parts used in the field
- Setup & Configure systems with software and networking parameters
- Refurbish electronic gaming equipment
- Maintenance, design & setup of new or existing test rigs
- Investigate opportunities to improve the product to provide a more cost-effective solution for both the company and its customers
- Management and control of spare parts for product repair and upgrade
- Identify possible machine modifications to improve uptime
- Liaise with equipment supplier to justify and implement possible improvements
- Implement technical training and assessment program for engineering staff
- Assist with installations as required to meet business needs, travelling throughout the UK and Europe
St George's Recruitment - Betting & Gaming, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.