Change Analyst - Rugby
- Are you looking for a new challenge and career opportunity in a global telecommunication company?
- Do you have experience with change analytics in a business and how change can effect process?
- Are you seeking a company that offers you an excellent training program to kick start your career in a change/ project team?
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it's helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The post holder is responsible for meeting the customer SLAs and Service Performance measures (eg KPI) which have directly linked to Service Credits as well for meeting Operations Dashboard and Service Delivery targets. Also to review and report on team performance based on departmental KPIs.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- The review and production of technical briefing and service impact statement for all Airwave and 3rd party change requests.
- Provide Level 1 approval by reviewing risk/impact content, correct attachments and details are for all change requests before being released for customer assessment and approvals.
- Obtaining customer concurrence and approvals before any planned work is commenced and to ensure that any customer critical/special events are controlled with minimum impact/disruption to their services.
- Deliver of technical due diligence between engineering and service requirements to ensure minimum impact to customer contractual and SLAs with regards to notice period and service outage window.
- Interface to any party that is, or may be, impacted by change related work and be responsible for giving authorisation of all service affecting work. E.g. giving approvals for engineers to commence service impacting work.
- Being the single point of contact for customers, suppliers, 3rd parties and internal Airwave for raising change request, for all queries relating to change and request for commence service affecting work.
- Ensuring all change related disputes are resolved prior to gaining approval and implementing changes. To carry out customer's escalations to Airwave and suppliers where necessary on any planned changed request.
- Producing and maintaining a forward schedule of change and engineering resources required to support change activity as well as reporting and joining the daily NMC morning performance and change call to brief on all planned changes and their impacts and risks.
- Working with the NMC to improve reporting stats, WIP service and closure procedures/updates.
- Liaising with all 3rd parties to ensure minimum disruption and impact to Airwave Service and Customers.
- Experience in change management or within a customer service centre environment / call handling.
- Basic knowledge of Tetra System or mobile / IT knowledge.
- Experience in conducting service and technical impact assessment as result of network /IT change.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as word and excel.
- ITIL foundation certification.
- Experience working in the telecom industry or emergency services.
Change Analyst - Rugby