Product Support Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual, working within an IT Managed Services Provider based in Tamworth. Join a growing team and assist in the delivery, installation & support of our client's flagship product which has now been adopted by some of the UK's major corporate companies.
Our clients Visitor & Contractor management solution is enjoying success across the UK & Ireland and will soon be taking on European clients. The product is developed in house and is delivered to businesses ranging in size from SME to major multi-site corporates. Due to the continued growth in this area means more hands on deck for our client.
This role will suit a dynamic individual looking to have a long term career within the IT sector. The role is varied, interesting and often challenging.
The Product Support Administrator will be required to:
- Provide 1st Line product support
- Carry out Product configuration and Hardware builds
- Support System Administration
- User Management
- Produce Product documentation
- Update Customers on updates, changes and resolutions.
The Product Support Administrator will have:
- Full product training from day one.
- Existing knowledge of IT Hardware, Windows Operating Systems, Networking, SQL would be beneficial.
- The opportunity to grow and develop in the role and create opportunities.
- A good work ethic, professional approach and a "can do" mentality.
Benefits to include:
- A competitive Salary of GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 depending on experience will be offered.
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing IT Managed Services Company.
- Future development and huge scope for a career.
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
[Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.]