Personal Finance Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the wider Commercial Finance directorate, reporting to the Personal Finance Supervisor. We are looking for an organised individual to join our busy Personal Finance Team, who will be responsible for the administration and maintenance of our private payer ledger.
- Answering email, telephone and postal queries within specified timescales.
- Building relationships with customers in order to resolve queries; these include solicitors, Local Authorities, family members and advocates.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining invoicing accounts in line with GDPR regulations, ensuring high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Liaising with customers to follow up on outstanding invoices, by phone, letter or email
- Taking card payments by phone.
- Investigating unidentified payments and unallocated cash.
- Performing regular account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and resolving any issues swiftly.
- Raising, processing and approving e-forms for new starters, leavers and alterations.
- Raising one off invoices and credit notes.
- Maintain accurate centralised records of correspondence with customers.
- Assisting the Personal Finance Team Supervisor with monthly reporting.
- Working within tight deadlines to provide excellent customer service.
- Providing input to the wider team in order to improve and streamline processes.
- Building relationships within the wider business.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to manage own workload and takes ownership of tasks.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday off, life assurance, pension contribution, access to childcare vouchers and Voyage Care's reward scheme.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.