Our client is a leading SAAS (Software as a Service) provider and due to continued business growth Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Database Administrator. The successful applicant will be based at our client's office in Rugby.
The position is 25 hours to 40 hours per week, flexible to suit and will provide plenty of scope for progression and career development.
The successful applicant will report to the Technical Support Manager you will be responsible for providing database administration duties and some customer service support via email and telephone.
Duties will include but is not limited to the following:
- Checking and comparing data for accuracy, investigating errors and ensuring corrections are completed
- Communicating with customers at different levels and providing help desk support, escalating more complex issues to technical team when required
- Process incoming client queries either by email or telephone and escalating more complex issues to the technical team.
- Update client data and system process information as and when requested
- Provide effective administrative and project support for project teams and clients
Ideally the successful applicant will have previous data / database administration experience. You will have a keen eye for detail and the ability to accurately assess and amend client data information such as email addresses and complete online forms.
You will have excellent written and verbal English communication skills and ideally you will have some previous technical or help desk support experience. However full product training will be provided.
Applicants with a good understanding of cloud CRM or SaaS systems will have an advantage but it is not essential.
Our client offers a flexible approach to hours of work and they can offer a part time or full time contract.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 25 to 40 hours per week / negotiable