Head of IT & Information Governance
- Develop a strategy and systems, working collaboratively with Compton's Head of Estates and HR teams to create a seamless experience for staff and volunteers which in turn enables effective service delivery.
- Lead on the security and integrity of the Hospices' technology and communication systems to ensure they maintain the highest level of confidentiality and security and are protected against internal and external risks.
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent
- Evidence of creating and successfully achieving an organisational Technology & IG strategy.
- Experience of working in a senior management role working as part of a multi-functional team.
- Experience of effectively leading teams through significant organisational change.
- Ability to engage whole organisation support and compliance with IT and IG strategy and processes.