Our client, a pension provider based in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a HRIS Administrator on a temporary contract for three months.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis and the hourly rate is negotiable based on experience.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum one years' experience in HR information systems.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supporting the development and maintenance of the human resource information systems
* Carrying out regular data cleanses on the HR information system and accurately inputting data
* Creating accurate and up-to-date reports on a regular basis on a range of HR areas
* Assisting with process mapping of key HR processes and carrying out HR filing
* Maintaining high levels of accuracy and organisation in all HR information activities and high standards in communications with internal customers to deliver quality service
* Complying with obligations under the Company's data protection, information security and other relevant policies, when handling personal data or special categories of sensitive data
* HR information systems experience
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Human Resources; HR; HRIS
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to GBP50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details