Infrastructure Technical Support Analyst
Based in Leamington Spa, our client is seeking a Technical Support Analyst who has a passion for technology and who would like to be part of an innovative and forward thinking software house.
The Technical Support Analyst role sits within the Support function but also liaises closely with the Product Team to help resolve non-product issues that the customer may raise. As the Technical Support Analyst you will be supporting a core product suite (hosted in the cloud) and be responsible for owning and troubleshooting any technical issues that come through. You will also be expected to be proactive in looking ahead to potential areas of support in a multi-tier environment.
You will also work closely with the client during the deployment phase of the product alongside any new releases that are required. The working environment is very collaborative and offers the ideal platform for an infrastructure engineer to succeed.
Skills required for this role:
- Strong Technical support experience within the software and business applications area
- Experience of configuring multi-tiered web deployment on Windows 2012, Windows Server 2008 (Microsoft SQL Server 2014, 2012 & 2008 would be an advantage)
- Technical experience of supporting externally hosted servers
- In depth knowledge with regards to Windows based application/web server and database server build and configuration including load balancing
- Experience of working with external customers/users and 3rd party suppliers
- May already have relevant MSCE qualification or be working towards it
- Understanding of IIS, Load Balancing, Microsoft Clustering
- Installing and configuring hardware, operating systems and application
ROLE: Infrastructure Technical Support Analyst
LOCATION: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
SALARY: GBP35,000 - GBP45,000
Please contact Chi Ming Lau at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch.
Keywords: technical support, infrastructure support, software support, it support analyst, it technician, it engineer, it analyst, it support engineer, 2nd line support, second line support, 3rd line support, third line support application support, infrastructure support, network support, it admin, active directory, CCNA, office 365, windows, deployment, infrastructure, application support, SQL, SQL Server,
Location: commutable from: Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Banbury, Coventry, Warwick, Oxford, Leamington Spa, Stratford Upon Avon, Shipston on stour, Leicester, Solihull, Shirley, Nottingham, Birmingham, Solihull, West Midlands,