The Reddiplex Group is a large and well-respected group of companies based in Droitwich running successfully for over 50 years.
An opportunity has opened for a Web Developer to join a small in-house team. For this role experience in php & CSS is required. An in-depth knowledge of WordPress would be advantageous.
The role would suit an enthusiastic, talented, self-motivated individual of either graduate level (with demonstrable web development) or with existing web development experience within a company or agency. The role could either be full or part time for the right candidate.
The Digital & Creative department manage several websites including ecommerce over a wide range of market sectors mainly B2B.
The role is varied as we maintain all development and management internally.
The following skills are essential:
- PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Strong awareness of accessibility and browser-compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of OOP and general programming best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate and implement business logic.
Desirable / Bonus:
- WooCommerce Plugin, extension and associated theme development
- Knowledge of Responsive Design
- A knowledge ofBootstrap
To apply, please provide the following:
- CV / link to your current web portfolio,
- Cover email outlining current experience with the above listed technologies
- Work Samples for Review (demonstrating as many of the above skills as possible)
For this role should have a good attention to detail, keen interest in leading new technologies and working practices and a passion for writing clean, semantic code based on standards-based frameworks.
- Salary 18k - 22k
- Hours 08:30 - 17:00 or part time hours to be agreed (Monday - Friday)
- 22 days personal holiday - plus 8 bank holidays
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance