Third Party Risk Control Officer
We now have a great opportunity within the Procurement function for a Third Party Risk Control Officer during this exciting time of growth and change at Coventry Building Society. You'll make sure that The Society's procurement policies and procedures are being complied with as well as working both with business stakeholders and suppliers. It is essential that a robust risk and compliance infrastructure is established and maintained within The Society to ensure 3rd party risks are highlighted to the necessary committees timely. Some key accountability will include:
- Providing the administrative support to the Procurement function
- Creation of reports
- Managing the SRM system
- Assessing compliance
- Reviewing and updating the process against new regulatory requirement
- Liaising with stakeholders on supplier queries
- Data entry and the management of the procurement team folders and all procurement documentation.
Working in a fast paced and changing environment, you will be responsible for the management and reporting of 3rd party related Risk, Compliance, Audit and 3rd party performance issues. It is essential that you identify areas of emerging risks relating to the end to end procurement process and improvements required during the Society wide implementation of the process. As well as having strong analytical and communication skills, you will also be or have:
- Experience in a similar role
- COGS systems knowledge/ experience (ideally)
- Experience in constructing and presenting formal reports to Senior Management.
- Able to conduct root cause analysis and implement subsequent remedial action.
- Highly organised
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise when under needed
- All MS Office knowledge including Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Sword systems knowledge/ experience (ideally)
At The Coventry we are currently undertaking an exciting journey of growth. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in surroundings where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
Coventry Building Society (CBS) is the UK's second largest building society and has grown steadily over the previous 10 years. It has a reputation for Putting Members First, with consistently strong customer feedback and industry low numbers of complaints. It is financially strong, with high levels of capital and liquidity.
If you believe you have the right skills, drive & experience and want to make a positive contribution to our continuing success then look no further!