Expatriate Tax Director, Birmingham and/or Manchester
A highly respected leading consulting firm is looking to hire a talented Expatriate Tax Director to be based in Birmingham and/or Manchester.
This role is well suited for ambitious individuals to join a successful team, work on a variety of interesting and challenging engagements in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Based within the Mobility team, you will develop client relationships and be involved in the day to day delivery and management of relationships across a broad range of issues within tax compliance and advisory.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations.
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients.
- Being innovative in embracing how technology can continue to evolve and support the way in which we deliver efficient and effective advice.
- Any of the following qualifications: ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA/EA.
- Experience of working in a similar senior/Director role in a large and complex environment
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent financial management skills
- Track record of leading / developing team members and supporting their personal development and career progression
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.