Employee Benefits Administrator, Salary to GBP35,000 (Home or Office bas
Our client, who are recognised as one of the UK's largest and most successful financial services companies, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator.
Working as an Employee Benefits Administrator you will be responsible for providing specialist support and administration to a portfolio of corporate clients. Day to day responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- report preparation
- obtaining illustrations and administering new and existing business including compliance requirements
- providing support with renewal projects, market reviews, suitability report preparation and follow-up actions
- managing and improving client relationships, effectively handling client enquiries, both complex and simple and escalating where necessary.
- maintaining records on client databases (including Intelligent Office)
- contributing to projects when requested
The successful candidate will have experience working as an employee benefits administrator, excellent communication skills, strong team working and organisational skills and have sound IT knowledge.
Basic salary to GBP35,000 + benefits. The role can be home or office based.