Business Administrator Apprentice
Job title: Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Edgbaston, Birmingham
Wage: GBP720 per month
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am till 5:30pm / 40 hours per week
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administrator Level 3
My client is a recruitment agency that specialises in childcare and education across the UK. From their office in Edgbaston, Birmingham they run the accounts for all of the branches operating locally. As a fast-growing company, they now have an opportunity for an Accounts Assistant / Administrator. This is a great job for those who like to undertake a variety of tasks and can multi-task with ease. As an office administrator you'll be expected to turn your hand to various jobs whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times. So, if you're an organised individual, this is the perfect job for you.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Annual bonuses
- Annual pay increase
- 28 days annual leave entitlement inlcuding bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Using excellent customer service continuously
- Sending/receiving faxes/emails
- Answering queries and offering a resolve within time
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Scanning documents
- Credit Control
- Data Control
- Use of Sage packages (full training will be given)
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.